Nightingale is looking for an experienced local PR correspondent to help us develop our brand and network in the Netherlands, available for 2 – 3 days a week.
- 3 years of relevant experience in the communication and PR industry to back up your application
- In-depth knowledge of the world of marketing & communication, with connections in the Amsterdam media landscape
- A passion for design, fashion and food, with an eye for upcoming trends
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbally (third foreign language is a big plus)
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and other media
- The right mindset: assertive, respectful towards deadlines and willing to go the extra mile
- You can operate independently, are creative, responsible, and always thinking two steps ahead
- Build and develop a strong network
- Day-to-day follow up of our clients in the fields of fashion, food and design
- Develop media strategies for these clients
- Maintain a strong network in the media (journalists, bloggers, stylists)
- Follow up of press events, press requests and press loans
- Come up with creative concepts to put our clients on the map, and follow up
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Support from an experienced team based in Antwerp
- Access to an attractive client portfolio in the fields of fashion, design and food
- The opportunity to help us expand our experimental concept agency in the Netherlands
- A diverse and challenging part-time job, with the posibility of a full-time job based on your performance
Send your resume and a minute-long introduction video to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nightingale Experimental Concept Agency
Nightingale is an experimental concept agency, based in Antwerp and Berlin. We design and market ideas, concepts or brands.
Working in the field of lifestyle, we specialise in PR, embracing trends and innovation. Our intuitive approach lets us work across a range of disciplines, focusing on disruptive brand strategy, experimental concepts, progressive media relations, brand activations and on- and offline brand content.